Goalie Tune-Up Camp
Last season, we delivered our inaugural goalie development clinics; two 8-week clinics delivered under the direction of Brent Zelenewich, Tailorgoaltending. Based on very positive feedback from players and coaches, we offered a tune up camp at the start of this season. Now, we have secured additional ice to run another series of sessions from now to the end of the season.
- Goalies would register for 4 sessions (4-pack), choosing 4 session dates from the list provided on the registration form.
- WWHSHL Player Cost $150 / 4 sessions. *if you chose 8 sessions, the cost would be $300
- Other Goalie Cost $170 / 4 sessions. *if you chose 8 sessions, the cost would be $340
Location & Dates:
- All sessions at Seven Oaks Arena
- Every Wednesday from November 28 - Feb. 20 inclusive (excluding Boxing Day)
- 5:15-6:15 PM
Who can Apply?
- Registration is open to all goaltenders within the WWHSHL, and other female goalies attending high schools and feeder schools in Winnipeg and surrounding areas interested in competing in the WWHSHL.
- Registrations will be accepted in the order received with payment, and based on the order of preference stated above.
Registration and Payment:
To Register for the Camp, you must complete the registration form below and send a cheque payable to: WWHSHL, 236 Waterloo St., Winnipeg, R3N 0S5. Any questions, please email WWHSHL Vice President Guy Anderson.
==> Registration Form - CLICK HERE.