Goalie Development 2019
Each season, the WWHSHL offers a Goalie Development Clinic under the direction of Brent Zelenewich, Tailorgoaltending.
2019-20 Tune Up Camp Details:
- 6 week session, November 12 -December 17 inclusive
- All Sessions - Tuesday 8 PM, Bertrand Arena
- Cost: $150 each.
Who can Apply?
- Limited Spots: 8 goaltenders
- Registration is open to all goaltenders within the WWHSHL, and if space allows, other female goalies attending high schools and feeder schools in Winnipeg and surrounding areas interested in competing in the WWHSHL.
- Camp spots / sessions will be assigned based on receipt of completed registration and payment.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations after fees received.
Registration & Fees
- Please complete the Goalie Tune Up Camp 2019 Registration Form
- Send cheque for $150 payable to WWHSHL, 236 Waterloo St., Winnipeg, R3N 0S5
Any questions, please email WWHSHL Vice President Guy Anderson.